The 2017 Genesis G90 is pure luxury!
Genesis has outdone themselves with the G90, and I didn’t want to give this one back! *Inserts cry* I had the fantastic opportunity to test out the G90 and it was a real treat!
I first laid eyes on the Genesis G90 at the Chicago Auto Show. The 2017 G90 competes at the top of the premium luxury car brands with world-class technology dynamic performance. When I first purchased my Hyundai, I remembered that Genesis was their luxury brand, so I was very excited to get behind the wheel.
I was a little scared to even drive this car because it was that beautiful! I felt like a celebrity driving this car! The Casablanca white was just so beautiful, and the inside of the car was to die for!
This is the type of car that you ride in the backseat of. My husband jokingly stated that he wanted me to chauffer him around so he could get the full experience of what the G90 had to offer.
The Genesis G90 is designed to a T! The features on this car are a treat! There are so many features that I loved on this car. Here are a few of the features that I loved!
Genesis G90 Features
- The illuminated Genesis symbol that you can see at night! Talk about fancy!!
- Intelligent Drive Mode
- Multi-view camera
- Smart Cruise Control. This feature helps you stop or slow down on the highway.
- Driver attention alert- It alerts you if you take your hands off the wheel for too long or you are not paying attention.
- Lane Keep Assist- This feature will let you know if you are drifting into another lane.
- Smart Blind Spot Detection
- Vehicle Stability Management with Pre-Collision Management
Boy, this ride was top notch luxury. I enjoyed my ride. The Genesis G90 3.3T MSRP for $68,100.
Thanks to Genesis and Driveshop for the awesome ride!
Disclaimer: Genesis and Drive Shop USA provided me with a vehicle to test drive, however, all opinions are my own.