The Design Essentials Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Balm is a sophisticated, 10-in-1 all natural, no preservative blend featuring Shea Butter and ten of the most exotic and efficacious oils for repair, strength and shine. Infused with Marula Oil and Moringa Oil, this lightweight, highly moisturizing balm can be used as a hair and scalp moisturizer, defrizzer, heat protectant, and shine treatment. The best thing about this product is it’s not just for hair! It can also use on skin and body as a daily hydrator.
This product has:
No Preservatives – No Parabens – No Paraffins – No Petrolatum – No Phthalates
Features and Benefits:
– 10-in-1, highly concentrated daily hydrator that can be used as daily moisturizer, defrizzer, heat protectant, and scalp balm, and shine treatment
– Naturally-derived, no preservative formula infused with Shea Butter and the best oils for repair, strength and shine
– Can provide various levels of moisture for versatility across hair and curl types
– Contains ten nutritive oils – Coconut, Monoi, Sunflower, Olive, Avocado, Argan, Macadamia, Almond. Moringa, and Marula
Before applying to hair and skin, rub a small amount into hands for even distribution. Apply to wet or dry skin and hair. Target dry areas including hair ends, feet, and hands. Excellent for use on dry hair, scalp and skin.
Directions for use:
For Hair: Emulsify in hands until the balm melts, smooth through dry or damp hair and style as usual. For Skin: Smooth all over body to hydrate and soften.
Wow, a product that I can use on my hair and skin, YES please! I used this product after washing my hair. I used it as the oil in my L.O.C. Method. My hair definitely looked shinier and more moisturized after use. I placed a small amount in my hands and let it melt. I then added it to my hair before styling. I really love the fact that this product can be used on your hair and skin! I definitely also used it on my elbows! (They are always ashy LOL). I definitely recommend this product if you are looking to help add moisture to your hair.
You can purchase this product here.Make sure to follow Design Essentials
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/designessentialshaircare
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/designessentials
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DesignEssentials
Want to WIN your very own Design Essentials Coconut & Monoi Deep Moisture Balm? Head over to My Instagram!
How do you combat dry hair?
*This review is sponsored. All opinions and thoughts are my own*