Photo Credit: Ali Stone of Those White Walls
Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope you are all doing well! 2017 was one of my best years! I started off the year as a full-time entrepreneur after losing my job in September 2016, but God had other plans for me later in the year. 2017 was also the best blogging year for me financially speaking since I started this blog in 2012. So, it takes time, remember that nothing happens overnight.
I manifested my new career and began to travel the world doing what I love! I spent time with family and got clear about my purpose. I shared my story and helped other women who may have been going through a similar experience.
I created this blog to inspire and empower women to be confident, courageous, and unique. It warms my heart that I am doing just that and inspiring other women. I appreciate every one of you for your continued support. I didn’t want this post to be long or drawn out so let’s get to my 2018 goals.
My word for 2018 is SOAR. The definition of soar is as follows: increase rapidly above the usual level. I am ready to ELEVATE and take everything in my life to a new level.
Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment.
My 2018 Goals:
- Drink More water. Sadly I don’t drink enough, and this needs to happen in 2018.
- Continue to Be Postive – I have been on my positivity journey for about 3 years now and let me tell you my life has changed.
- Grow my blog even more + More sponsored content- I would love to continue to grow my blog and work with more brands that align with my content. As always guys, you know I will never work with brands that don’t fit.
- Land speaking engagements for my career and blog- I would love to speak at marketing/social media conferences. Also blogging conferences as well.
- Land more partnerships with brands (More lifestyle & mom-focused)
- Travel more – I hope to travel internationally again this year
- Continue to write in my gratitude journal- this really helps me focus on my goals and helps me get my thoughts on paper to manifest them into reality
- Read More- I started reading a ton of books in 2016 but never finished. 2018 is the year to finish books and read even more!
- Get better organized- I recently started using The Happy Planner and I think I found a brand new passion of mine! I love organizing and planning.
- Have more date nights with my hubby (this is important!) I plan to speak more about relationships and marriage tips on the blog.
- LIVE- Live my life with no regrets.
- Don’t stress about anything- Stress once got me diagnosed with IBS-D ( I’ll speak more on this soon)
- BE DEBT FREE- Paying off my credit card bills is a MUST!
That’s it! I do not doubt in my mind that I won’t accomplish these goals in 2018! 2018 I am ready for you! 2017, you owe me nothing! Thank you for such a great year!