If you follow me on Instagram or know me personally, you know that I am a positivity enthusiast and I am huge on affirmations. Years ago I changed my negative mindset to a positive mindset. I was always negative nancy and was not a super positive person at all.
You might not realize it, but the majority of the time, we think about things in a very negative way. A lot of the time we talk and think about things we don’t want in our lives or things we don’t want to happen to us. We talk about these negative things more than we talk about things we do want, love and desire in our lives. We negatively think about things we did wrong, mistakes we’ve made, or opportunities we’ve missed.
Start to think about the words “I AM,” it’s usually followed by I am sleepy, I am tired, I am never going to get this work done, etc. Those words are so very powerful. We don’t think about it during that time, but they are. Start shifting your thoughts to positive ones. I am going to get this done. I am going to get more sleep tonight, I am amazing, and I have energy today!
Positive affirmations allow your awareness and a different way of thinking. For these to work, you have to speak them, think them, and write them down, on a regular basis. I write mine down daily in my gratitude journal. The more you write them and speak them, the more aware you will be of your negative thoughts.
Affirmations can help you create a positive outlook and minimize your negative thoughts. Here are some amazing daily affirmations that I love.
- Today I am brimming with energy, and overflowing with joy.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- I am fearless.
- I am free of all worry and anxiety.
- I cease any limiting thoughts.
- My life is full of passion and purpose.
- I possess all the qualities needed to be successful.
- Happiness is a choice. I choose happiness.
- Don’t sweat the small stuff
- I am a magnet for money
- I am receiving endless opportunities
- I can, and I will.
- I will not compare myself to others.
- I am choosing and not waiting to be chosen.
- I am enough.
- I have the power to create change.
- I can do all the things.
- I deserve the best, and I accept the best.
- Every day I become more successful.
- I know exactly what I need to do to achieve success.
- I feel powerful, capable, confident, energetic, and on top of the world.
- Money flows freely and abundantly into my life.
- I always have enough money to suit my needs.
- Money flows to me like a beautiful gold river.
- My income is continuously increasing.
- I believe in myself.
- Today, and every day, I choose to be confident.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am thankful that I get to live another day.
- I deserve whatever good comes my way today.
There are much more, but these are a few of my favorites! Try them out. You will start to see amazing things happen.