Everyone loves to celebrate your curls! I got the chance to try out the Argan Oil from Morocco line by Creme of Nature. I actually have used the shampoo, conditioner and mousse from this line before and I absolutely love them, they are actually a staple of mine. The Argan Oil line recently got a new look. Their jars now have color blocking to help differentiate the products, and the Twirling Custard has a new an improved formula!! The Pure-Licious CO-Wash now has an easier to use flip ap just like the Argan Buttermilk. Still the same amazing products just a new look! Here is a step by step pictorial on how I achieved a perm rod set that can be worn 2 ways.
Going Natural Hair Story HEN HAIR & BEAUTY Regimen
#Celebrateyourcurls With Creme Of NaturePosted on November 25, 2015
I was able to get 2 Hairstyles on one! I am in love with the Creme of Nature Argan Oil Line! It left my hair so soft and moisturized, and it smells amazing! Here is how I styled my hair in this Perm rod Set using Creme Of Nature.
1. Began with freshly CO-Washed and Conditioned hair. I used the Crème of Nature Pure-Licous Co-Wash and for the leave in I used the Argan Buttermilk Leave in.
2. Detangle hair and begin parting in medium sections to roll hair. I used the Orange and Peach perm rods to achieve this style.
3. I cocktailed the Twirling Custard and the Pudding Perfection to set my hair. I rolled my hair using the twirl and curl method rolling my wrist when setting.
4. Let Hair dry overnight (make sure your hair is fully dry)
5. Take down, Fluff and separate. You can wear it like this as one style once separated or you can pin it up.
6. I opted to pin the front side. I used the Crème of Nature Perfect Edges, edge control to lay my edges and a few bobby pins and viola! 2nd style a cute pinned perm rod set! This edge control is absolutely amazing!! I am loving this style! #cremeofnature #celebrateyourcurls
Make sure you check out Crème of Nature!