The Twisted Table Chicago Dinner Soiree hosted by Monique of Mielle Organics and Style Host Chris Curse was the event to be at in Chicago Last week! I had the amazing opportunity of attending this intimate event which was simply amazing to say the least.
It was a night of inspiration, intimate conversation and networking among some of Chicago’s hottest influencers, bloggers and business people alike. The event took place at the Bedford Chicago. The event was an awesome dinner that also included healthy ingredients for your hair. The night began with mixing and mingling among dinner guests over punch created with Remy V.
Dinner choices were then chosen and the guests were seated to enjoy intimate conversations of successes among attendees and goals for the remainder of 2015 and the upcoming year. I was so inspired and amazed to be around such people. Everyone at the table had something to offer and a connection to one another in some way. The attendees included:
- @Donedo– Local Chicago Vlogger
- @Takeya_Monique– Local Chicago Vlogger and Ambassador for Haute Kinky Hair
- @Kfairthementor of www.kellyfairthementor.com a Howard Alum – Founder of @polishedpebbles a Girls Mentoring Program in Chicago
- @Thechriscurse- Celebrity Stylist and RemyV Style Ambassador
- @theedonatella of RemyV
- Qiana Allen of @curveculture Boutique a fabulous plus size boutique in Chicago www.curveculturebotique.com
- Monique Rodriquez @mielleorganics owner of Mielle Organics Hair Care Line
The dinner and drinks was exquisite! The Bedford Chicago really took it up a notch with the menu for this Dinner Soiree. The dinner included ingredients that can be found in the Mielle Organics Products, which was a nice touch! The drinks were also all created using RemyV .
It was so nice to be among people with similar ambitions and goals. I am so honored that I got the chance to attend this amazing event. I wish Monique of Mielle Organics all the best and Chris Curse as well. Mielle Organics is doing amazing and I am so honored to know such an inspiring woman! I wish much success to all the attendees of the event that 2016 will be a year of success for everyone.