If you have been reading my blog lately then you know that currently, I am obsessed with all things skincare. I have so many skincare products ranging in prices and the truth is, I don’t want to have to spend a lot of money on my skincare products. That’s why I am happy to use brands like Olay. I have been using Olay for years.
Olay is a worldwide leader in skin care and has been trusted by many women over the years. Their skincare products deliver amazing results, but you don’t have to break the bank to purchase them. I often find myself asking are the expensive creams worth it? Personally, I don’t think so. I think you can get great skin care products at reasonable prices. I am especially impressed with the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream.
Shopping for skincare items can be a bit confusing, leading consumers to visit the department and specialty stores for consultations of skincare products. I can relate to this, and I often end up at department stores asking questions and wanting to test products because I have no idea what to buy. This does leave me feeling overwhelmed and often spending more money because I don’t know what to buy and I trust the consultant. That’s why I am happy to have studies that can give me more information on how products work. That is just what Olay did with their Micro-Sculpting Cream.
An independent test by the Good Housekeeping Institute showed that Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream outperforms 10 top prestige creams, including one that costs $440! The Good Housekeeping Institute has scientists, engineers and other experts that test products and evaluate them based on performance, ease of use, safety, durability, and design. The GHI’s Beauty Lab conducted clinical and blinded consumer studies where scientists collected more than 10,000 hydration measurements, and Olay rose to the top.
The findings of the GHI study found that the Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream was:
- FAST-ACTING: At the three-hour mark, Olay moisturized 400% better than a cream nearly 18 times its price and beat all other products tested.
- LONG-LASTING HYDRATION: Olay increased moisture by 50% on average over a 24-hour period.
- LIGHTWEIGHT TEXTURE: In blind comparisons, consumers preferred Olay 80% of the time over expensive creams, reporting that it felt “rich” without being heavy.
- FIRMING & PLUMPING INGREDIENTS: Formulated with powerhouse ingredients like niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, Olay improved skin’s texture by 10% in four weeks.
About The Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream
Even though I deal with very oily skin, when I look for skincare items especially face creams I want them to be hydrating. I love Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream because it is not only an anti-aging cream but is a moisturizing and plumping powerhouse; hydration is one of the key benefits for younger women seeking preventative anti-aging measures. I want my skin to look amazing for years to come.
The Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is a #1 selling anti-aging moisturizer. In one day it reduces the appearance of lines, boosts hydration, and brightens the skin. In 2 weeks skin is noticeably firmer, and skin elasticity is improved. In just 4 weeks it reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles. I’ll be honest, and I wasn’t worried about wrinkles until I started getting older. I am so happy to have products like this to help me stay looking like I am 18!
Some of the key ingredients in the Olay Regenerist Micro- Sculpting Cream include:
- Carob Seed Extract which aids in skin repair and regeneration
- Vitamin E which is an oil- soluble antioxidant which protects against free radical damage. To use, apply in the morning and at night on cleansed skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) Boss cell turnover and maintains skin’s moisture barrier
- Amino-peptide (pal-KTKKS) helps decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) Soothes and moisturizes the skin
- Olivem is a derivative of olive oil which has been modified to increase the penetration of anti-aging ingredients into the skin’s stratum corneum
- Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid, powerful humectants with intense miniaturization properties
I don’t know about you, but I am sold on Olay Regenerist! My skin is so important to me, and I am happy that I have products that are keeping my skin looking its best. If you are looking for an amazing cream that provides hydration at a price that fits into your budget, then Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is for you. You don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars to have great skin! Get your Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream Here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Olay. The opinions and text are all mine. #ad #ageless